Leading USA manufacturing company
- Leading USA manufacturing company has multiple IT Infrastructure requests to handle. Some of these requests deal with application performance issues and a few critical ones are downtime/crash details.
- The team shared a sample set from a particular line of business with us, we studied this to bring in a preemptive solution for effective application monitoring.
Sample Event Log File:
Analytics Led Approach
- A predictive model was developed to predict “time-to-event” for various outage issues. It involved advanced techniques like text mining, association rules and random forests using R as the coding language
- Not only an estimation of which event will occur (e.g. Server Down instance) we were also able to predict in which time window this will happen next.
- Additionally, this was dynamic, as we also predicted which new events will re-trigger the time for ‘Server Down’.