Wipro Technologies www.wipro.com
Design, develop, and deliver AI/machine learning enabled solutions for specific industry problems.
– Build scalable, available, and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, present, and analyze large datasets in a production environment
– Articulate problem definition and work on all aspects of data including acquisition, exploration/visualization, feature engineering, experimentation with machine learning algorithms, deploying models.
– Develop working prototypes of algorithms and evaluate and compare metrics based on the real-world data sets
– Provide design input specifications, requirements, and guidance to software engineers for algorithm implementation for solution/product development.
MINIMUM REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
– 10+ years of professional experience is required
– Degree in applied math, statistics, machine learning or computer science. PhD/ MS is preferred
– Deep understanding of statistics and experience with machine learning algorithms/techniques.
– Proven programming skills, in particular C++ and Python, strong experience with DL frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano and others
– Scientific expertise and real-world experience in deep learning (convolutional neural networks, restricted Boltzmann machines, and deep neural networks)
– Passion for solving challenging analytical problems
– Ability to quickly qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
– Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner.
– Experience in applying machine learning techniques to real-world problems in a production environment
BONUS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
– Publications in the machine learning space is preferred
– Articles on Advance topics in DL, including generating patents and research paper publications in IEEE and likes
– Worked on large-scale, real-world problems in deep learning for a startup or large Enterprise
– Open source contribution in algorithms, libraries and frameworks in DL
– Membership of leading research groups in Deep learning area
– Worked on Distributed computing environment such as Hadoop, Spark etc
– Exposure to NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra
– Impressive publication record in the top scientific journals.
– Passion for data
– Experience with participating and winning Hackathon/Kaggle like competitions in ML/DL areas
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.