– Follow Tesco’s Business Code of Conduct and always act with integrity and due diligence
– Apply best in class analytical problem solving – translating business problems into analytical problems and applying the best combination of math/stats/data techniques to solve the problem in the most effective manner
– Collaborate with colleagues to design execute and measure analytical solution
– Accountable for high quality and timely completion of specified work deliverables
– Think beyond asks from market partners and develop solutions that will add value to existing solutions
– Write codes that are well documented structured and compute efficient
– Contribute to development of knowledge assets and reusable modules on GitHub/Wiki
– Ability to generate actionable insights that drive a change in our business operations
– Identifying operational improvements and finding solutions by applying CI tools and techniques
– Responsible for completing tasks and transactions within agreed KPI’s
– Knows and applies fundamental work theories/concepts/processes in own areas of work
Foundational Math and Stats Python ML Tableau SQL Adv Excel Hive.
On behalf of Tesco Bengaluru, we must caution all job seekers and educational institutions that Tesco Bengaluru does not authorise any third parties to release employment offers or conduct recruitment drives via a third party. Hence, beware of inauthentic and fraudulent job offers or recruitment drives from any individuals or websites purporting to represent Tesco. Further, Tesco Bengaluru does not charge any fee or other emoluments for any reason (including without limitation, visa fees) or seek compensation from educational institutions to participate in recruitment events.
Accordingly, please check the authenticity of any such offers before acting on them and where acted upon, you do so at your own risk. Tesco Bengaluru shall neither be responsible for honouring or making good the promises made by fraudulent third parties, nor for any monetary or any other loss incurred by the aggrieved individual or educational institution.
In the event that you come across any fraudulent activities in the name of Tesco Bengaluru, please feel free report the incident at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.