Analyst/Senior Analyst – Treasury & Financial Planning & Analysis (1-4 yrs)
On the treasury side, you will be responsible for coordinating and administering various cash payments and receipts and financing and corporate entities, while ensuring the adequacy of funds at all times. You’ll work with various stakeholders, including bankers, investors, senior management, asset managers, and accounting to ensure that the cash side of the business is functioning efficiently, while continuously developing and implementing process improvements.
– You’ll also be responsible for preparing periodic reports for the financing parties and senior management.
– On the FP&A side, you’ll be responsible for aiding in forecasting short-term and long-term cash position both at the corporate and project levels, tracking overall deal flow, planning for upcoming significant fundings, identifying and alleviating liquidity and covenant compliance concerns, and optimizing distributions.
– You’ll use various existing forecasting and budgeting tools in this process, while striving to build these out further and implement new ones to streamline, consolidate, and broaden forecasting capabilities.
The ideal candidate should have:
– MBA in finance with one to two years of experience or a Chartered Accountant with one to two years of experience in treasury, FP&A, or accounting-related functions
– Highly effective written and spoken communication skills are required, along with an ability to develop excellent partnerships and influence people
To apply for this job please visit www.iimjobs.com.