Product Data Analyst – Customer Success
Are you a quantitative market researcher looking for a change of direction? Here is an opportunity to join the supplier side, in software.
We have a growing product and user base and need an organized, detail-oriented person to join our customer support team for our online data analysis and reporting app: crunch.io.
You will be supporting market researchers around the world who use our rapidly evolving, cutting-edge app for market research data analysis and reporting.
This is the perfect role for a market research analyst who is highly technical and enjoys helping others.
The role of the Technical Customer Support Engineer is centered around 4 key areas:
1. Customer support – triage and resolve highly complex, technical, and application-related support issues which impact product performance and customer success.
2. Product testing – test our new product features, systematically and with attention to detail, detecting back bugs and contributing to new documentation.
3. Supporting the sales team – review prospects data and prepare datasets for demonstration. Proactively assist new users with post-sales education and on-boarding.
4. Professional services – manage and execute specific projects where Crunch.io has been engaged to set up customer data on their behalf.
What you’ll do.
● Develop a deep understanding of the application and internal Crunch documentation, becoming a Crunch expert. Communicate with customers via email and online web calls (e.g. Zoom) to ensure effective use of our app in line with best-practice.
● Maintain excellent relationships with customers by applying superb customer service and technical skills.
● Field user questions, report problems and triage them appropriately in our centralized international support desk using the Zendesk app.
● Develop and deliver reports on customer account usage on a periodic basis.
● Apply in-depth troubleshooting and debugging skills to get to the root cause of customers’ issues. Develop clear reproduction steps for issues, for both problem-solving and acceptance testing. This involves integrating knowledge of different survey systems, the Crunch.io platform and other related software.
● Prioritize customer cases effectively. It’s vital that you are able to juggle priorities, and articulate your plans to your co-workers and management.
● Escalate the relevant support issues to product management and engineering teams. Our technical support staff need to be fully versed in our software to comprehensively close the majority of tickets independently.
● Contribute to the knowledge base (help.crunch.io) and ensure that our documentation is up-to-date and accessible. This includes extensively researching and documenting software and technical issues, which can become the basis for knowledge base articles.
- Experience & Background. Experience in quantitative market research, with hands-on data manipulation. You have a background in market research operations, good understanding of survey analysis concepts, tools, and methods, and competency in a statistical programming language (eg: SPSS syntax or R). You need experience working with analysis software (eg: SPSS or R or Q), not just working from tabs.
- Education. BA/BS degree in Computer Science and/or statistics preferred but other technical or quantitative degrees or equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Problem Solver. You are a natural problem solver with a curiosity about technology. Others describe you as a highly creative, curious technologist, and you have excellent research skills, and strong analytical and deductive skills, important for isolating the cause of bugs.
- Communicator. Your verbal and written skills are top notch. You have excellent spoken and written English language skills. You will primarily be communicating with users in the United States and United Kingdom. You have an outstanding ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence, and are skilled with conflict resolution, collaboration and small group facilitation skills.
- Organized. You must be able to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure.
- Flexible. You have the ability to multitask and handle frequent interruptions.
- Detail oriented. Attention to detail is your trademark with a strong desire to find solutions for problems.
We are a remote company, with all employees working remotely. We believe in hiring the best people, not restricted by geography. For this role, we need flexibility in time zone coverage (eg: may encompass coverage of US & European time zones for support). Working remotely requires high motivation and the ability to report back on productivity. We also believe that it fosters an excellent work/life balance for our employees.
We are a startup, with a fast paced startup culture. We are funded by and operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of a public company, so our employees benefit from the excellent benefits and opportunities provided by a large company.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.