Role & Responsibilities:
What you will do:
- Own and manage the backlog for scrum team, you will assist the Senior Product Manager on developing the user stories, refining the stories with the scrum team and scheduling it based on the Product backlog.
- You will be the day-to-day support to the agile scrum teams and will be the go-to product expert for your product component.
- Document business value of features
- Works with customers to understand business process, needs, and value.
- Participates in customer meetings (virtual or live)
- Interacts with key stakeholders including Customers, professional services, and support to clarify requirements.
- Will be responsible for Scrum ceremonies like planning, refinement and demo.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a technical product analyst in large enterprise B2B product development teams.
- Experience in querying for and extracting data from Oracle/MSSQL databases without external help and working with export reports from multiple systems.
- Exposure to Webservice API’s and documenting API’s
- Effectively collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate a high bias for action; and a track record for working effectively under strict deadlines.
- Must have exceptional written communication and organizational skills, demonstrate initiative, and work well in a team-based environment.
- Should demonstrate a strong orientation toward outstanding customer service with a complete willingness to accept accountability for results.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related engineering field or Master of Computer Applications.
Nice to Haves:
- Preferable prior experience in the US health Insurance domain.
- Experience in working in an Agile Scrum team and holding a CSPO.
- Exposure to cloud computing platform.
- Exposure to delivering microservice based solution.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.