What’s it all about?
As a product analyst, your mission would be to analyze and better understand how users are interacting with the application. To digest the data and answer questions similar to how users are adopting a certain feature, or on which step of the funnel users are dropping off. Your analysis would help the team gain an understanding of the current usage by the user and define the next offerings to be developed. Once released, you would again be involved in analyzing the adoption and engagement of the new offerings by the users. Here at OkCredit, we value the user needs the most and would like to design the product respecting the same. You would be contributing towards understanding these needs substantially.
Some sample problem statements you would be working on:
- Identifying at which step of the funnel to add a customer, users are getting stuck.
- Out of the possible three routes to add a customer, which is being used to what extent. How many users are adding customers through contacts?
- Analyzing the first day interaction of the user and identifying behaviour which would help increase the long-term retention of users.
- Analyzing A/B experiments like change of strings of a certain button, etc.
- Analyzing the in-app notification experiments. Measuring the subsequent retention and engagement of a feature once adopted through notification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in a Product Analyst role
- Strong SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience is a must
- Experience using 3rd-party analytics tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Firebase Analytics etc.
- Understanding of Cohort Analysis, Retention & Engagement Analysis, Funnel Analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability with a bias towards action and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of statistical methods, particularly in the areas of modelling and business analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Advance Excel
Additional Good to Haves:
- Experience with one or more coding and/or scripting languages; Python, R, SQL, STATA, or MATLAB.
- Experience working hands-on with large-scale data sets
- Experience of working in a fast-growing unstructured startup environment
- Experience with visualization software and techniques
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.