iSchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. iSchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single application use case which aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
iSchoolConnect’s Mission To make International Education and University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe
For more information visit: https://ischoolconnect.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ischoolconnect/
Role: Product Analyst/ Business Analyst
Experience: 1+ Year
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Apply the right analysis frameworks to develop creative solutions to complex problems pertaining to the Higher Education vertical.
● Lead consumer requirements and perform product market research to ensure that the product stays ahead of the technology and market growth curve
● Plan and execute both short-term and long-range projects. Manage deliverables, promote teamwork and fulfill client expectations
● Breakdown long term requirements into short term user stories. Plan, monitor and evaluate the results as per original requirements.
● Create detailed product requirement documents.
● Communicate with multiple teams, product owners and business stakeholders to ensure a smooth flow of information for the required members.
● Track product success metrics and analyze consumer behavior.
● Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
● Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
● Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
This candidate will be involved in the development of new capabilities and value-added services and will require a high level of creativity, personal drive and deep quantitative subject matter expertise and therefore will offer significant growth opportunities.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener.
● The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
● Advanced technical skills.
● Excellent documentation skills.
● Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
● A track record of following through on commitments.
● Must have excellent aptitude and expertise in business analysis and awareness of quantitative analysis techniques.
● Must have a willingness to learn and apply emerging trends in business research and analysis.
● Must be a team player.
● Must have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial self-driven and creative environment with minimal supervision and a passion for developing new value-added solutions for clients across a variety of industries.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.