Roles and responsibility:
● Price modelling (including schemes) to evaluate historical impact of pricing initiatives on
buyer and product segments
● Use these data inputs to create algorithms for price interventions culminating into
topline and bottom line impact
● Create a robust pricing governance mechanism on pricing changes while also publishing
and rectifying any erroneous instances.
● Periodic capture of market inputs on pricing and sharing the competitive status w.r.t our
● Create cross selling and bundling options at a buyer level and leverage promotions input
to drive lines per bill.
● Run A/B tests for price interventions and scale model at a city and national level
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.