At QikWork, we’re building an online platform enabling businesses to efficiently manage as well as find talent for their immediate staffing needs, modelled on the lines of Wonolo or Uber Works. Our aim is to create flexible earning opportunities for over 50 Million contingent workers (earning less than 90 Rs/hour) currently working in manufacturing, supply chain and construction industry. We are a team of second time founders backed by some of the most reputed Venture Capital funds in India.
About the role
Ops Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you will be responsible for tracking key information and communicating operational trends to stakeholders. You would be closely working with the operations/finance teams to manage day to day operations centrally.
What You’ll do
- You will work closely with internal QikWork Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key operational metrics for operations processes.
- You will pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data driven decisions
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or MBA from a reputed Institute
- 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Ability to manage & report daily, weekly, monthly operational activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Good handle in Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of SQL
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.