Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Mirrag AI Technologies
Artificial Intelligence MLOps Engineer
This role is for building and operating a variety of distributed data delivery and processing systems. The key focus is on creating scalable artificial intelligence data pipelines. You will contribute to architect and develop softwares and pipelines to shorten the algorithm development life cycle from data curation to integration and deployment.
Design, build, test, and maintain machine learning infrastructure to empower data scientists to rapidly iterate on model development. You need to deploy using edge computing and cloud, deal with solving complex system issues and continuously improve the performance of the services.
● Build artificial intelligence data pipelines
● Develop and maintain Mirrag platform infrastructure
● Build tools for creating, provisioning, and deploying servers, releases and hot-fixes
● Help automate systems for 24×7 monitoring and failure recovery
● Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems
● Continuous improvement of operation processes and procedures, focusing on engineering approach and automation tools development
● Maintain and upgrade all cloud platforms including EC2, RDS, Load Balancer etc.
● Ability to compile and install Unix application from source, test, and create package managed versions of such
● Min 2-3 years experience in administering large scale clusters based on Linux
● AWS cloud management experience
● Desire to build a great product that can be used globally
● Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new processes and technologies
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
● Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
● Experience in working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) as well as private data centers
● Shell & Awk Script, Azure Templates & scripting, Python programming
● Computer Science or related engineering degree from a good university
● Work in a young startup among passionate and friendly people
● Flexible working hours, remote work opportunity
● Each member of the team has real influence on the product – state of the art big data & AI platform
You believe there’s a fit – send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org !
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.