Machine Learning Engineer
Intellect Design Arena Ltd
1. Work as part of a distributed team to research, build and deploy machine learning models for NLP/CV.
2. Mentor and coach other team members
3. Evaluate the performance of NLP/ML/CV models and iterate on improving them
4. Support internal and external NLP/CV/ML facing APIs
5. Keep up to date on current research around NLP/CV, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
1. Be Bold! — We aren’t scared to try different things
2. Learning is the Prime Objective! — We can only be the best when we’re continuously learning
3. Smart, Not Arrogant! — We respect the different skills and personalities of others
4. Celebrate Every Small Win! — We enjoy the journey – not just the destination
5. There Is Life Beyond Work! — We enjoy socializing, talking nonsense, reading and learning lunches.
1. You are entrepreneurial and have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
2. You have a degree from a top-tier University possibly with a postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Machine Learning or similar.
3. You have a minimum of 2 year of experience in ML and deep learning frameworks
4. You speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
5. You have a deep interest in Natural Language Processing/CV
6. Familiarity with modern software development tools and practices
– Git, IDEs, Linux, AWS / Cloud Computing
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.