Machine Learning Engineer SDE-1
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers’ lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the ML Team, you will be a part of building out the core experience for our conversational AI platform.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in machine learning model development preferably in areas of NLU/NLP.
- Have used Deep learning frameworks like Pytorch/Tensorflow
- Understanding of deep learning (DL) architectures like CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc. Great if you are also aware of Transformer architectures.
- Experience with word embeddings, Named Entity Recognition, preprocessing techniques in NLP & knowledge of libraries like Spacy,NLTK etc
- Great coding skills with Python / R
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great problem solving & logical skills, quick grasping, and learnability
- Curious and takes responsibility & ownership
- Be a team member for Machine Learning areas for the development of Conversational AI
- Be a part of building the whole ML Service end to end
- Research into new areas for developing cutting edge solutions for the key problem areas
- Write well-designed, testable, and quality code
- Develop a system to monitor model performance
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade issues with model performance
- Deploy software and evaluate user feedback
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.