Machine Learning Engineer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 12+ years of overall work experience
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, data modeling, complexity analysis and software design.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Fair understanding and working knowledge of networking principles, internet fundamentals, Operating Systems, DevOps practices & tooling, Infrastructure basics, cloud operations and application stacks.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- You have a passion for software development and technology.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working in a collaborative and highly cross-functional organization
- Using the “Scientific Method” to dig into problems is something you love to do.
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make informed and sound decisions in crisis situations
- Strong articulation and stakeholder management skills.
- Hands on exposure to AI/ML concepts will be a huge advantage
- Should feel comfortable leading and mentoring engineers through business & engineering challenges
- You strive to work in a dynamic, changing environment, with large scale applications across the stack.
- Finally, you must be determined to have fun, otherwise it is just a job.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.