Lead Product Analyst, Vibe (Full time, Remote)
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role 🙂
Key Day To Day Responsibilities
- Continuously turn business questions into data analysis to make data & evidence based decisions and crucial business recommendations.
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Have experimentation at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌🙋
We’re looking for someone dynamic and you’ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field is a must; Advanced degrees will be preferred.
- You have a very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics.
- You have 6+ years experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company.
- You have strong hands-on experience with SQL.
- You are comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources. Experience with querying massive scale data with Hive and BigQuery is preferred.
- You have experience in reporting and dash-boarding with tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, Google Analytics etc.
- You have good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling
- Experience with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS etc. is preferred.
- You have ability to execute research projects and craft actionable recommendations.
- You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- You have excellent organisational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in both individual and team settings.
- Work remotely from anywhere in IST timezone
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
At Hike, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
See what we are up to here blog.hike.in
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.