Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for a candidate who can performs unified communications systems management.
Will be responsible for day to day maintenance and support of UC systems. Work involves analysis, documentation, configuration and maintenance of the enterprise communications platform.
You are responsible for
- The candidate should be familiar with all the functionalities/features of Skype /MS Teams
- Skype server administration / support experience
- Resolve end user issues in Teams and Skype
- Participate in Priority incidents and support resolution
- Document changes within the infrastructure
- Ensure that the UC infrastructure is patched and up to date.
- Participate in Change management for UC infrastructure
- Keep track of incidents related to Teams/Skype and resolve them with in SLAs.
- Keep close watch on Teams/Skype performance to ensure that services are stable
- 2-4 years of experience with managing a telecommunication product at a technical and customer level, with focus on Microsoft Teams and Skype
- Experience in supporting Office 365
- Scripting skills, particularly in PowerShell is good to have.
- Additional Microsoft Infrastructure Experience (Exchange, AD, etc) would be an added advantage
- Should be ready to get cross trained on all aspects UC technology.
- Should be a good learner and ability function under pressure
- Should be a good communicator and able to collaborate in a multi team/multi geography scenario.
- Should be a Graduate in Computer/Electronics Stream.
We have a resignation within the UC team and this request is to backfill the position. With the M365 migration and Global Telephony projects in swing, it is important to have this position backfilled to maintain a stable environment and shift rotation.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
To apply for this job please visit dieboldnixdorf.recsolu.com.