o9 Solutions, Inc.
Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
You need to be passionate about your work, thrive in an agile environment, be a team player and be ready to take up challenging problems.
What you’ll do for us…
- Build an Industry Point of View for your allotted industry
- Map the competitive landscape and the forces at play
- Identify and validate the external drivers that impact the industry
- Obtain and curate the knowledge base for these factors
- Build and validate models to predict industry size and share by segment and competitor
- Consult industry experts within the company and compile the institutional knowledge base
- Engage with client teams to assist them in their implementations
- Understand the individual customer requirements and extend industry models as needed
- Help the sales and pre-sales teams to support RFPs, RFQs, ongoing implementations and customer demos (preparation/delivery)
What you’ll have…
- Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering / Econometrics
- Languages: English language proficiency, both verbal and written
- Skills- Master’s in business administration essential
- Good understanding of the supply chain domain
- Excellent analytic skills and experience with OLAP tools
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS, AI/ML applications will be an added advantage
- Characteristics: Strong presentation and communications skills
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function.
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: Complementary PC laptop.
- Flexibility: Work from home two days a week. Get up a bit later, skip the commute and put the time back into your deadlines.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
How the process works
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You’ll be contacted by our recruiter, to give you some background about the role and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call – whatever you prefer.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with the technical panel for 60 minutes. The recruiter will contact you after the interview to let you know if we’d like to progress your application.
- There will be 3 rounds of technical discussion followed by a HR discussion.
- Our recruiter will let you know if you’re the successful candidate. Good luck!
More about us…
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It’s this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner’s S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or “digital brain”, is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul, Paris and London.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.