working and implementing proven solutions for efficiency purpose as well as in data analysis, developing metrics and projections based on analysis results. On top of this, you have proven track record in delivering under time pressure and are fluent in English and local language, both written and spoken. You are computer/smart device literate, tech savvy.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
• understanding of the business/operations and its main drivers, major business changes and its consequences, scenario thinking
• good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide ranging application in business context
You have proven analytical skills combined with an ability to communicate figures in an understandable and inspiring way. You have ability to take in new information, compile, organise, analyse and make relevant conclusions from substantial amounts of data combined with strong and well proven collaboration skills. Further you have ability to make things happen in a fast and flexible way during change. On top this, you have an eye for detail and accuracy.
By maximising the use of existing reports, and creating new reports/tools where needed, the purpose is to provide timely, relevant information and analysis to support the business navigators and other stakeholders in the organization. Through this, the function contributes to profitable growth, better decision making as well as a strengthened performance culture.
Support overall Ingka business performance that is beneficial to people & planet and protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence. By providing services, supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers and businesses.
• provide relevant, user-friendly business information, promoting standardised reporting and securing competence in the organisation to allow for analysis and understanding of performance and for making optimal decisions
• perform data analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in an understandable and actionable manner at a country level
• support retail business navigation partners in achieving a healthy profits and loss through key performance analysis and evaluation
• use the understanding of how information is applied today, to determine the future needs of reporting at store and country level
• be an ambassador for global business information solutions and common tools as well as the production of ad hoc reports when standard solutions are not available
• secure the multi-dimensional view of the business ,when conducting the necessary analysis, to evaluate retail performance with the customer in focus
• apply understanding of the goals, business priorities to follow through on commitments and achieve results in line with the IKEA vision and values
• co-operate with team members in other and own units to accomplish common goals .
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Create enhance customer value, good growth and optimize long term business performance for IKEA Retail, by enabling better business decisions, securing efficiency and leading in accordance with financial and business strategies. This includes securing (financial) business performance, a safe and secure environment in compliance with laws, policies and standards and process.
To apply for this job please visit ikea.avature.net.