HT Digital Streams
Job Location: Delhi / Remote for now
● Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities for stakeholders (management, product, sales and marketing teams across HT Group).
● Improve underlying processes of qualitative data capture, processing and extraction to develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows and processes, and establish and organize KPIs in line with business directives.
● Model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining.
● Lead activities and experiments that involve new thoughts and ideas – that focus on enhancing key business parameters like monetization, user experience; reach, engagement.
● Own BI tools across the group and able to perform data modeling and create efficient reporting and dashboards.
● Stakeholders to manage – Top management, internal business owners, Product, Technology & Development teams. Works closely with product managers to understand and implement data collection processes.
● Any graduate but Btech / Statistics / Quantitative background preferred.
● 2-5 years of relevant experience.
● Hands on: BI tools (Tableau / Power BI), Statistical tools (R/SAS etc), SQL
● Experience on Web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Omniture etc) would be good to have
● Technical capabilities preferred – SQL, Excel and Scripting Language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.).
● Experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills and a go getter attitude.
● Able to work independently in a startup environment.
● Exposure to the media industry and digital products is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.