Enterprise Data Architect (Cloud)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
• Should have minimum of 10 years of IT experience.
• 6+ years of data engineering and/or data warehousing experience
• 2+ years of deep experience building cloud data solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP) and migrating from on-prem to cloud.
• Deep experience designing and deploying end to end solutions with a cloud platform’s analytic services.
• Experience with big data application development and/or with cloud data warehousing (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Azure Synapse, BigQuery)
• Proficiency in SQL and Python. Knowledge of Java, Scala and distributed technologies such as Spark, Kubernetes is a plus.
• Proficient in a relevant programming language for cloud platform e.g. Python/Java/C#/Unix as well as SQL
• Working experience with version control platforms e.g. Git
• Strong communication skills and a working knowledge of agile development, including DataOps concepts.
Job Description :
• Provide Consulting to customers and understand their current workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop a business case and Cloud adoption roadmap. Data platform including but not limited to Data lake, Data warehouse, real-time integration, complex data processing etc.
• Drive Enterprise Data strategy for large enterprises
• Assist in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps.
• As the Cloud Enterprise Data Architect, you will lead the architecture and build-out Next Generation Cloud data analytics platform using cloud technologies provided by GCP/Azure/AWS or other vendors.
• Ability to draw end to end reference architecture stitching together all the required layers based on customers need.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in a cloud data platform for larger implementations of the practice.
• Evaluate, select, and implement new tools and frameworks to expand our platform capabilities.
• Good working experience in different data modeling techniques like 3NF, DataVault etc
• Deliver on the technical scope of projects & demonstrate thought leadership at clients.
• Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy.
• Research, analyze, recommend, and select technical approaches for solving exciting and complex development and integration problems.
• And more!”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org