DataOps Solution Architect
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
• Should have a minimum of 10 years of IT experience.
• Minimum 3+ Years of experience in building Complex Data pipelines using Spark etc
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing DataOps
• Good Understanding of Modern Data landscape
• Should be having good presentation and communication skills
Job Description :
• Provide Thought leadership to customers on the need for DataOps.
• Consult/Guide and provide a roadmap to enable them to embark on DataOps journey
• Design & Stitch together technical solutions Custom built or enabled by Third-party products to enable DataOps in the customer Hybrid Data landscape.
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the DataOps products like DataKitchen etc.
• Deep expertise in bringing in automation of deployment, monitoring, and observability of different data ecosystems like Data lakes (Cloudera/Hortonworks/Traditional DWH/Data Integration tools/Cloud Data lake/ Cloud Datawarehouse/Spark, etc)
• Good experience in one of the cloud Data ecosystem (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Good experience with all facets of data pipeline construction – ETL/Real-time, data management, and consumption (e.g. BI, Micro-services) architectures and tooling, etc.
• Are familiar with the software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
• Evaluate, select, and implement new tools and frameworks to expand our platform capabilities.
• Design and refine data architecture and pipeline infrastructure to enable engineers to build solutions.
• Lead the strategy, evaluation, and implementation of emerging tools and processes for analytic data engineering to improve productivity.
• Create data products for analytics and data scientist team members to improve their productivity.
• Foster a culture of sharing, re-use, design for scale stability, and operational efficiency of data and analytical solutions
• Be hands-on as needed and engage in coding to help the team to develop their solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org