Cloud Datawarehouse Architect
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
• Should have minimum of 10 years of IT experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing a fully operational solution on any of the Cloud Data Warehouse (BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift/Synapse)
• At least 2-3 years of experience in working with Modern data pipelines using open source like Spark or ELT platforms.
• Excellent understanding of Cloud Datawarehouse Internals and integration of Cloud Datawarehouse with other data processing and reporting technologies
• Should be having good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Description :
• Have a Good understanding of the Modern Data Landscape comprised of Cloud Data lake, Cloud Datawarehouse’s like Snowflake/Redshift/BigQuery/Synapse etc.
• Have built Modern Data pipelines using Spark or modern ELT platforms.
• Good understanding of one of the public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP) offerings in Data & Analytics
• Experience in architecting, designing, coding of modern data pipelines leveraging cloud native components.
• Consult and provide thought leadership & roadmap to customer for their Data Modernization journey
• Understand the existing on-prem technology landscape & implementations and recommend the best strategy & solutions to deliver on cloud.
• Data Migration experience of moving customers from a traditional DWH platform to a Modern cloud Datawarehouse platform.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create Ideas, and be assertive.
• Ability to understand the business requirements and come up with the right reference architecture, help design the right solution.
• Ability to Consult and drive implementations.”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org