Process Optimization Analyst
Federation of Indo- Israeli Chambers of Commerce
We at the Federation of Indo Israeli Chambers of commerce are looking to hire a smart and Dynamic Process Optimisation Analyst to join our FIICC team.
Position Name: Process Optimisation Analyst
Education/Experience Requirements – MBA in Operations/ IT/Freshers/1 year of relevant experience
Company website- www.fiicc.in
· Responsible for managing internal operations and processes
· Responsibility includes implementation, maintenance, and improvement of any internal operational processes.
· Accountable for optimizing operations, processes within the business environment
· Delivery leading-edge process improvement and process orchestration, automation and digitization opportunities, ensuring change is sustained by equipping the business with the right skills, tools and techniques
· Map current state process, identify improvement opportunities, and document future state process
· Produce future state recommendations, including the business case for process simplification, Digitisation, Automation, or Orchestration
Skills Set required
· Excellent communication, written and oral
· Ability to work and communicate with multiple stakeholders
· Ability to work independently and with support teams as and when necessary
· Portrays an excellent knowledge of Information Systems and web tools for businesses
· An agile and quick learner with an ability to make informed decisions
Interested and suitable candidates could share their resumes to email@example.com
Contact the job poster
Job poster profile
Deepa R 2nd
Human Resource Operations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.