· Develops the quality management strategy and maintains a quality plan for the call center operations and document processing programs, including quality standards, quality scorecards, monitoring, coaching, performance metric assessment, calibration, and improvement actions.
· Has oversight of a dedicated team of quality analysts that perform audits and assess performance against scorecards
· Ensures quality reviews are conducted and analyzes the evaluations to identify trends and opportunities to improve the performance and overall project quality
· Ensures team standards for quality service are achieved and initiates improvement actions when necessary
· Collaborates closely with the Training Manager to define training requirements needed to support quality
· Performs quality assurance to clearly define the desired agent and technician behaviors during the transition, operational readiness, go live, and ongoing operations
· Facilitates calibration activities and works collaboratively with training and contact center operations personnel to ensure consistency in quality service requirements
· Monitors and reports program performance against service level agreements and performance standards, initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified
· Analyzes performance trends and takes proactive steps to prevent service shortcomings
· Reports performance information through formal and informal reports that may be contractual deliverables
· Represents the quality function to clients, serving as a point of contact for quality inquiries
· Conducts process and product audits to confirm compliance with company policies and contractual requirements
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work-related experience
· Five or more years of related experience in contact center monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service
· Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, processes, best practices, and industry trends
· Effective management skills
· Effective oral and written communication skills
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
· Bi-lingual capabilities are a plus
· Capable of conducting training sessions, leading meetings, and making presentations
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.