About the job
The Business Analyst role is one of the most interactive-but-research-oriented roles in the entire company. Their objective is to really understand a customer’s vision, the tech-team’s capacity to build a product around that vision and communicate expectations. A business analyst is therefore the bridge, the one who really makes sure we are building the empathetic solution our client wants.
- Collaborate with product, data science, business, and engineering partners to lead and develop product and design strategies.
- Create simple, intuitive product experiences for complex data insights and workflows to help customers understand a proposed solution.
- Work directly with the CXO’s office to bring multiple stakeholders to the table to understand & solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/Economics
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple concepts & workflows.
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. This is a fast-paced company, so you have to work with candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.
- Some experience in corporate work-environments is preferred, but is not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.