Responsible for working with business partners to define requirements to guide the development of Power BI scorecards, dashboards, and reports. Work with users of Power BI content to identify improvements in accuracy, usability, and format.
Holds Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
Roles & Responsibilities
● Implementing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
● Prioritizing requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, developing and implementing solutions.
● Performing requirement analysis on a timely basis.
● Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
● Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
● Provide leadership training, coaching and guidance to new team members.
● Manage projects, develop project plans and monitor performance.
● Experience in SQL, reverse engineering of SQL procedures to create requirements.
● Prioritize and ensure timely completion of projects.
● Extensive experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
● Working experience with BI Tools like Power BI, Tableau etc.
● Multitasking and working on a diverse range of requirements.
● Independently plan and execute deliveries.
● Understanding of Agile Methodology
● Good sense of prioritization and time management
● Ability to make effective independent decisions
● Good understanding of statistical modelling.
● Expertise in Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
We, at fifthnote, are a leading technology acceleration company which identifies business process optimization by implementing system integration and automation. We were founded in 2012 and acquired by Ensemble Health Partners in 2020. We support EnsembleIQ (EIQ®), a cloud-based analytics driven revenue cycle operating platform that enables a highly efficient and intelligent workflow automation to apply extensive domain expertise, automation and advanced acritical intelligence to drive efficiency and yield. An innovative, technology-enabled approach to revenue cycle, paired with Ensemble’s people, will drive efficiency, productivity and results for health care providers, resulting in additional resources for patient care.
Together, Ensemble and fifthnote are redefining the possible in health care by empowering people to be the difference.
Why Join US?
● Growth oriented work culture ● High quality learning and development opportunities ● Positive work-life balance ● Flexible/ remote working ● Employee friendly policies
Take your career to the next stage of evolution and mutual growth!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.