One of the core values at Zetwerk’s is ‘Think Data, Think Process’ and we are building the Analytics team here at Zetwerk with a vision to facilitate this value at Zetwerk. Zetwerk’s vision is to make data part of its decision making at every level.
As a Business Analyst, you will own Zetwerk’s data requirements, reporting and insights for one of the core pods that aims to build the operating system of manufacturing. You will also work across the company to drive reporting and insights across the executive team, operations, finance and the different business units.
What are we looking in a Business Analyst :
- You will be expected to work autonomously and own your domain end-to-end driving all data requirements & reporting for the ‘pod’.
- You will collaborate with Operations and other business leaders, product managers across the company.
- You will leverage data insights to maximize the impact of our operations teams by defining key metrics, reporting on KPIs, and improving process.
- You will define, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends to the business teams.
- Advanced SQL proficiency is required. We do most of our analytics in SQL and experience with SQL is a must-have.
- Good in MS Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and the utmost attention to detail
- Ability to break down a business problem in smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions
- 2+ Years of experience in a relevant role
- Ability to understand business problems and work with business partners teams
- Experience with working on BI Tools. Experience with working on Metabase a big plus, however not essential
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.