At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
Understand and capture overall digital development of applications that enhance academic engagement for faculty & students end-to-end. Support functioning of the flawless operational delivery of the platform. In addition, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Robust technology, analytical, and communication skills are must-have traits.
How you will make an impact:
- Implement and support the state-of-the-art Learning Management system. Train students, Faculty, and Staff in LMS through organized workshops.
- Train students and faculty in their engagement on LMS.
- Document & Data management for attaining Accreditations.
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design and Testing
- Participate in requirement gathering and translate business needs into a systems design specification
- Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies.
- Collaborate with the technical consultant and other project team members to ensure the configuration of the functional specifications have been met – additional requirements
- Collaborate with project teams and client stakeholders in a virtual environment to support project delivery
- Support deployment activities, including involvement in local design workshops, implementation, and hyper care related activities
- Act as technical liaison and subject matter expert with internal client organizations and peer technology partners on LMS/ERP/CRM
We are looking for people who:
- 5+ Years of Experience in managing and support platforms.
- Must know about Online Learning platforms/systems.
- Must know about Help Desk System, CR Management, Vendor coordination
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Proven time management cum organization skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines).
- Highly proficient in understanding and using the latest platforms and applications regarding academic teaching and digital enablement
- Updated on the knowledge of latest trends in the academic world and quick to customize/ use as per requirement,
- Proficient in the documentation of SOP, Manuals, Business Requirement, and product notes and plans.
- Possesses a high degree of analytical ability to prepare analyses and develop new reports/ formats/ distribution media,
- Proficient in office software; SPSS, MS Office, Analytical tools, MS Project, JIRA & CRM
- Knowledge file management systems and Versioning system.
- Ability gained overall necessary computer applications and tools
- Ability to liaise with internal/external vendors to develop applications
- Knowledge of testing tools as an added advantage
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism, and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their careers. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wiley.com.