Actively participate in software configuration and testing projects through initiation, analysis, execution and implementation phases. This is a hands on techno functional role that will engage with cross-functional business and technology team members through the project lifecycle, to develope and configure business requirements to be used by the software development/delivery teams as well as the basis for test cases utilized for QA to ensure that solutions meets the original business requirements. The Business Analyst takes ownership and drives collaboration across disciplines to help deliver solutions that meet all the stakeholder needs.
- Develop healthcare knowledge and a deep understanding of the product
- Analyze, configure and resolve product configuration issues in a timely and systematic manner – Primary responsibility.
- Assist Sr. BA in requirement elicitation process
- Understand and analyze client requirement and translate the requirements into a functional solution
- Work closely with clients/Sr. BA/Product Owner to establish exact requirements and manage expectations
- Participate in full life cycle of design, development and testing phases
- Maintain requirements traceability
- Conduct Unit testing
- Participate in project planning, tacking and sprint ceremonies
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar roles
- Quick learner
- Strong logic building and application skills. Knowledge of any programming language is a plus
- Strong verbal, written communication and active listening skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to learn and apply learning to new situations
- Any experience in configuration/implementation of BPM or document management tools would be a plus
- Proficient with MS office
- Engineering or Management degree is desirable
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.