Purpose of the role
To work with a vibrant team of business and technology leaders in the development and maintenance of key metrics using business analytics tools and expertise.
What you’ll need:
- Strong 2-4 years of previous experience in analytics
- Proficiency in Statistics, Advanced Excel and Advanced SQL (must-have), Python is plus
- Great at delving into the details, as well as being able to think about the bigger picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that you can adapt to technical and non-technical audiences
- Loves data, metrics, insights, and visualizations
- Experience with marketplace products/product first company is a plus
- Ability to work in a flat hierarchy and eagerness to work individually and with a team in a growing start-up
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with the business leaders and subject matter experts to solve business specific problems by using data from multiple data sources and presenting the findings.
- Run experiments using A/B testing, measure CTAs performance and improve conversion rates.
- Create various algorithms for optimising demand & supply data
- Work with tools such as Mixpanel, Clevertap, WebEngage, AppsFlyer and SQL
- Provide the team with your expertise on data handling and problem solving
- Cross-team projects and streamlining of the process.
- Answer business questions and provide recommendations through a combination of descriptive, inquisitive and prescriptive analytics.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with ample advancement possibilities, MoooFarm employees enjoy-
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative. Freedom to challenge the status quo and introduce better changes
- An upbeat optimistic culture. Collaboration, Integrity, and a no-limits mindset are our central values
A note from the founder:
You will be working as a core team member to grow a young organization doing transformative work in the agriculture space using technology, with the potential of impacting millions of lives. You will be in an environment which lets you fully unleash the entrepreneur in you, where you will learn not just about the core product lines, but how an organization runs and grows! The learning opportunity is immense, and you can contribute and derive maximum benefit as long as you are self-driven, motivated, and hardworking. All the best. 🙂
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.