Analyst – Strategy
Phable is in dynamic mode of growth. We are looking to bring in an individual who will work closely with the founders in defining the strategy, driving the company wide implementation of new initiatives and assisting in pitching to new clients & industry research . If you enjoy crunching numbers, are never satisfied with the products around you, and have always wanted to make things better than the best, you’ll love this job.
About the role
- You believe in data-driven decisions and use data to answer business questions
- You are hyper-analytical, intellectually honest, and extremely passionate about data and business reporting
- You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
- You are energized, fun-loving and a strong team player
– Designing business experiments & monitor the execution cycle
– Monitoring key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
– Analyzing KPIs, dashboards, and reports
– Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
– Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
– Improving business operations, processes, and best practices
- Strong SQL & Python skills to manipulate and extract data
- Strong command on Automation & automating processes
- Highly self-driven and experienced working with Engineering and peers globally, to understand database systems, data flows, to deliver zero-defect reports and analyses.
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with Global business teams on collecting requirements and delivering analyses/products.
- Business Acumen to produce relevant metrics and insights
- Work experience in SQL, Bigquery, MS-Excel
- Familiar with data movement techniques and best practices to handle large volumes of data
- Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modeling best practices
- Knowledge of Scheduling Tools (like Airflow) is a plus
- 1+ Years of work experience in the field of Data Management & BI / Data Engineering
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.