About the job
- The Analyst is responsible for configuring, testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System and delivering low to medium complexity analysis and test plans which accurately reflect the technical capacity of the System to address the requirements of the client.
- Configuring involves using systems and tools to design and set up tables/parameters. The ANALYST role is to plan and deploy effective test suites and regimes for benefits program product design and software application development.
- This role is also responsible for mentoring and coaching new hires on system configuration and test execution of the TBA platform
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans , rightly adhere to the Due dates and support the client delivery priority
- Asks clarifying questions on the stated requirements, and effectively use the handoff time.
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed.
- Escalates issues when appropriate.
- Domain Knowledge : HW
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.