About the job
Ultria is looking for a AI Tech Lead with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications powered by AI/ML.
This includes anything between complex groups of developing ML and AI models for Information retrieval, back-end services, and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. As a AI Tech Lead, your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and sophisticated design with core emphasis on product quality.
In the role of a AI Tech Lead, the individual would play a critical role in :
- Work with the Business Team to understand the business problems and come up with innovative solutions for them.
- Work on developing ML and AI models to solve the Business problems.
- Work with other teams to build a data repository for ML and AI learning needs.
- Own the responsibility of developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications using agile methodologies, delivering high-availability and performance. This goes beyond the AI model development.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Produce source code ensuring that high standards and good coding practices are followed.
- Conduct unit testing and fix any defects found to ensure that the release of the source code has zero defects.
- Participate in the process of reviewing code for consistent application of standards, logic and effective use of libraries and re-usable aspects of the application.
- Find effective solutions to technical issues and ensure that the application performs the functions as required by the business.
- Ensure that the development items are delivered within the required timelines.
- Should be in sync with recent enhancements/improvements in technologies.
- Work closely with Devops/infra group for having required DevOps/GitOps/Data
- 6+ years of overall experience including 3+ years in AI/ML.
- Experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning, specifically in NLP and text analytics domain including:
- Extracting, cleaning and embedding text data
- Text classification
- Entity extraction/NER
- Text summarization
- Similarity and sentiment analysis
- Topic modelling
- Research experience in machine learning or natural language processing is an added advantage.
- Experience in deploying ML projects in production environment
- Strong statistical analysis skills and demonstrated experience in deriving insights from unstructured data
- Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
- Good understanding of ML tools/libraries like: Tensorflow, Keras, Pandas, Spacy, Pytorch, NLTK, SkLearn etc
- Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Scala or Spark is preferred
- Should have worked on the Back-end Technologies like Java for web application development.
- Exposure to front-end development is an advantage.
- Should be willing to lead and handle both AI/ML and Application development and delivery teams.
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
Ultria develops and licenses enterprise-critical SaaS solutions to deliver value to Legal, Sales, Procurement and HR teams. Ultria software products have been built around an intuitive user experience, leveraging a comprehensive knowledge base, robust Artificial Intelligence technology, and encapsulates the industry’s best-of-breed processes and methodologies.
Ultria offers Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) – an end-to-end contract management solution for the enterprise. It is a market-proven solution with a legacy of successful deployments over more than seven years.
With a workflow-based authoring and approval tool, and a comprehensive repository of contracts and clauses, Ultria CLM helps companies across the spectrum derive greater value from their contracts. By connecting with eSignature and CRM solutions, Ultria CLM seamlessly streamlines the quote-to-contract conversion process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.